Intertextual Connections


List Mist

I got this list from Z's blog, I have never done this and I have time. Yes, work is really slow during the first week. I shall post an entry about work soon, you might just like where I am working at the moment. Well, I sure am. So here goes...


AWESOME PEOPLE I WANNA TO MEET:
1. Lee Hyo Lee (Hyori)
2. Sean Penn
3. Jessicca Alba
4. Jack Johnson
5. Sir John Laing


THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. The internet. I hate to say it but I think I'm addicted to msn. I need get my fix daily (crap!)
2. Food - I just love eating and going to the far ends for it, who's with me on the next makan trip?
3. The gym and badminton - need a place to de-stress daily
4. My bed, pillow and the works plus a good dream
5. Water - I actually love drinking water!


WISH I COULD:
1. Sing and play a string of instruments without sweating in my misery and nervousness. When there is no gift, you just have to go with the 'what if' :)
2. Be good and play competitively at the sports I enjoy - badminton, tennis and snooker
3. The ability to read and fully absorb and then make it sound, "Yeah, I got it all in me"
4. I could speak in many languages: Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Thai and French
5. I could see my parents and close friends come to know the Lord.


I WANT:
1. To be able to work well at Sara Lee, and climb and learn as much in the next 3 years.
2. I want a holiday twice a year - a beach holiday and the other to see the world.
3. I want to be able to make a lot of $$ and invest in the things I have a passion for - the arts, giving scholarships to the people that need it. A string of properties so that I can personally have my touch of interior design.
4. To be well read and wise but with humility
5. A carreer where I get paid for sleeping and dreaming. Oh, there's a waiting list?


HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:
1. I'll have my healthy and working shoulders again (I sure hope so, I'm going through hell for them right now)
2. Hopefully, I will have a home of my own.
3. Probably married (to the right person, I hope), with kids (twins preferred, if I had a choice - I always wanted to be a twin. haha)
4. Just looking a tad older than I am now?
5. Still alive and kicking, young at heart.

RANDOM FACTS:
1. I am extremely afraid of heights. I couldn't even stand a cable car ride when I was in gentings. I took the ride up but the someone got the car to pick me up from the top to get me down. Yes, it is that bad. Somehow, I always have the feeling of wanting to jump off! Suicidal I know, well, I'm staying on low ground now.
2. I have fractured my left ankle n sprained it twice, discolated my right shoulder blade before, I have a crown on my front tooth, 14 stitches on my right ear.
3. I have eye lid days: my left eye will choose to have a single eye lid or double eye lid depending on her mood, uncontrollable. So some days I wake up semi-sepet.
4. I don't like sweet stuff. chocolates are a no-no for me.
5. I was 48kgs when I was 17 years old.


MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm a good boy.
The truth: Looks are deceiving, I think I have probably done a whole stint of unbelievable stuff. But bygones are bygones.
2. I'm smart, hardworking and studious
The truth: I'm not! I'm actually quite lazy, and I don't really have the brains. Again, looks can be....you know the word.
3. I don't take personal relationships with much interest
The truth: I actually do, very much. I value personal relationships very much sometimes it gets the better of me. I don't live by 'why bother? mentality but by "I care"
4. I have always had it good in my life
The truth: you don't know jack shit
5. I want to be really rich and super powerful in the world
The truth: I want to be able to enjoy life, and have the people around to have the same experience. But with all earnings, be legit and fair. I am not out to eat anyone.

WHAT I ENJOY:
1. Quiet nights with girlfriend
2. Not so quiet nights with the boys
3. Anything with high enery
4. R&R - I'll do it all, the facial, massage, whatever scrub and getting a tan. I do enjoy doing nothing
5. Good conversation over drinks and meals


This is actually quite fun!

1 Responses to “List Mist”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    that was fast!!!!! and i see you added a whole new category too . . . :):)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.